Our clients are large and small, national and international, private and public. We work as engineering consultants and as contractors. As a Geo employee, you will have a large contact surface with very diverse clients.
Even the tasks will be of various character. Geo is the sole engineering company in Denmark capable of performing the entire soil investigation – no matter its complexity and range – from the field, through the laboratory, to the desk and all the way to the completed consultancy report.
Working in Geo you can be part of all phases of the project and the consultancy. We offer a work variation and range beyond other geotechnical engineering companies. As one of the large consultants in the geotechnical and environmental field, we have unique projects, which might send you to the North Sea, Greenland and Dubai or maybe even Amalienborg Castle.
All types of drilling such as dry-, rotary-, DTH- and core drilling.
• Maintenance and development of Geo’s equipment and methods.
• IT skills for communication and reporting.
• Experience from drilling-/construction work and preferably well bore certificate.
• Professional education as mechanic, smith or machine operator.
• Category of driving license: B, C and preferably E.
• A versatile and challenging job with a high degree of freedom.
• An informal working environment in a highly professional environment.
• Modern facilities and an attractive salary.
Offshore survey technician
Working with advanced measuring equipment and underwater robots.
• Offshore survey from ships and platforms for up to three weeks at a time.
• Office- and workshop tasks in Geo’s headquarter in Lyngby.
• You have a mind-set for development and flair for electronics.
• You take responsibility for practical and cross-disciplinary tasks.
• You thrive with close to three months of travelling, distributed over a year.
• An exciting and varying job with a high degree of freedom.
• A strong team of experienced colleagues.
• Tasks in Denmark and abroad.